How to take part in the stormbreak summer challenge
Taking part in the stormbreak summer challenge is easy.
- Create an account (an adult must do this on behalf of a child/children*)
- Choose a stormbreak to do based on how you feel, what you'd like to achieve or what you enjoy.
There are lots to choose from and the number is growing!
- Take part in the fun 10min session where one of our stormbreak coaches will get you moving.
You can also:
- Join our LIVE stormbreak every weekday at 10.30am
- Choose a new stormbreak from the stormbreak library at any time.
- Collect badges after every 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 completed stormbreaks (You can complete more but only log one stormbreak per day!)
- Challenge yourself to see how many stormbreaks you can take part in over the summer!
* All stormbreak participation should be supervised by the trusted adult, parent, carer/guardian as account holder.
Why not join in and share the stormbreak experience.